Welcome to ProSKU, an online warehouse management and stock control software service designed especially for small businesses.
The terms within this Agreement are binding on any use of the Service and apply to You from the time that ProSKU provides you with access to the Website or Service.
includes all information exchanged between the parties to this Agreement, whether in writing, electronically or orally, including the service but does not include information which is, or becomes, publicly available other than through unauthorised disclosure by the other party.
means any data inputted by You or with Your authority into the Website.
“Intellectual Property Right”
means any patent, trade mark, service mark, copyright, moral right, design rights, database rights, know-how, domain names, and any other intellectual or industrial property rights of any kind, anywhere in the world whether or not registered.
means the online warehouse management and stock control software made available (as may be changed or updated from time to time by ProSKU) via the Website.
means the Internet site at the domain wms.prosku.com or any other associated web pages or site operated by ProSKU.
means ProSKU (product name used by Chess Logistics Technology)
means any person or entity, other than the subscriber, that uses the service with the authorisation of the subscriber from time to time.
“Minimum Subscription Period”
means a period of twelve calendar months commencing on the date of first use of the service
means the person who registers to use the service, and, where the context permits, includes any entity on whose behalf that person registers to use the service.
means the monthly fee (excluding any taxes and duties) payable by You in accordance with the current ProSKU fee schedule (which ProSKU may change from time to time on notice to You).
means the subscriber, and where the context permits, an invited user. “Your” has a corresponding meaning.
2. Information about us
The Website is operated by Chess Logistics Technology Limited incorporated in England and Wales under company number 01448826 and having its registered office address at Avocado Court, Commerce Way, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1HW. ProSKU is a trading name of Chess Logistics Technology Limited.
3. Use of Service
ProSKU grants You the right to access and use the Service via the Website with the particular user roles available to You according to Your subscription type. This right is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited by and subject to this agreement. Nothing in this Agreement grants You any legal rights in the Website other than as necessary to enable you to access the Website or use the Service. You acknowledge and agree that, subject to any applicable written agreement between the subscriber and the invited users, or any other applicable laws:
1. the Subscriber determines who is an Invited User and what level of user role access to the subscriber organisation and service options that Invited User has;
2. the Subscriber is responsible for all Invited Users’ use of the Service;
3. the Subscriber controls each Invited User’s level of access to the subscriber organisation and service options at all times and can revoke or change an Invited User’s access, or level of access, at any time and for any reason, in which case that person or entity will cease to be an Invited User or shall have that different level of access, as the case may be;
4. if there is any dispute between a Subscriber and an Invited User regarding access to any organisation or service option, the Subscriber shall decide what access or level of access to the relevant data or service options that Invited User shall have, if any.
4. Your Obligations
4.1 Payment Obligations
Subscription payments will be automatically collected monthly in advance by direct debit for the service options to which you have subscribed. ProSKU will continue collecting payments from You until this Agreement is terminated in accordance with clause 9. Payments collected may include charges for additional services (as agreed between You and ProSKU) in addition to the Subscription. It is Your responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available via the payment method to cover the Subscription.
4.1.1 Minimum Subscription Period
Except where the Service is provided on an agreed trial basis the minimum subscription period is twelve months. At the end of the minimum period payments will continue to be taken until this Agreement is terminated in accordance with clause 9.
4.2 Preferential Pricing or Discounts
You may from time to time be offered preferential pricing or discounts for the Subscriptions. Eligibility for such preferential pricing or discounts is conditional upon Your acceptance of responsibility for payment of any Subscriptions in relation to Your organisation. Without prejudice to any other rights that ProSKU may have under this Agreement or at law, ProSKU reserves the right to revert to the non-discounted subscription or suspend or terminate Your use of the Service in respect to Your organisation in the event that any Subscriptions are not paid in full.
4.3 Additional Development Requests
ProSKU may agree to provide additional software features within the Service if so requested by You. These features are provided subject to Your agreement to pay for all work including (but not limited to) the services of analysis, specification, coding, testing and implementation involved in their delivery.
4.3.1 Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in any additional software features provided as described above including any documentation or content (including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics and software) remain the property of ProSKU (or its licensors) in accordance with clause 6.
4.4 General Obligations
You must only use the Service and Website for your own lawful internal business purposes, in accordance with this Agreement and any notice sent by ProSKU or condition posted on the Website. Except as expressly provided for in this Agreement, You may not use the Service or Website on behalf of others or in order to provide services to others.
4.5 Access Conditions
4.5.1 You must ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the Service are kept secure and confidential. You must immediately notify ProSKU of any unauthorised use of Your passwords or any other breach of security and ProSKU will reset Your password and You must take all other actions that ProSKU reasonably deems necessary to maintain or enhance the security of ProSKU’s computing systems and networks and Your access to the Service.
4.5.2 As a condition of this Agreement, when accessing and using the Service, You must:
- 220.127.116.11 not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of ProSKU’s computing systems or networks or, where the Service is hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems and networks;
- 18.104.22.168 not use, or misuse, the Service in any way which may impair the functionality of the Service or Website, or other systems used to deliver the Service, including the introduction of viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is technologically harmful or may impair the ability of any other user to use the Service or Website;
- 22.214.171.124 not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website or any materials other than those to which You have been given express permission to access, the server or computer system on which any aspect of the Website or Service is hosted, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website or the Service;
- 126.96.36.199 not transmit, or input into the Website, any: files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or Data in violation of any law (including Data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use);
- 188.8.131.52 not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or distributed denial-of-service attack. ProSKU will report any such breach of sub clauses 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 and this sub-clause 18.104.22.168 to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use the Website and Service will cease immediately;
- 22.214.171.124 not modify, adjust, circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Website (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Website; and
- 126.96.36.199 not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the Service or to operate the Website except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation.
4.6 Usage Limitations:
Use of the Service may be subject to limitations, including but not limited to monthly transaction volumes and the number of calls You are permitted to make against ProSKU’s application programming interface. Any such limitations will be notified to You.
4.7 Communication Conditions:
As a condition of this Agreement, if you use any communication tools available through the Website (such as any forum, chat room or message centre), you agree only to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. You must not use any such communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of the Service, including (but not limited to): offers of goods or services for sale, unsolicited commercial e-mail, files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive to any other users of the Service or the Website, or material in violation of any law (including material that is protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use).
When You make any communication on the Website, You represent that You are permitted to make such communication. ProSKU is under no obligation to ensure that the communications on the Website are legitimate or that they are related only to the use of the Service. As with any other web-based forum, You must exercise caution when using the communication tools available on the Website. However, ProSKU does reserve the right to remove any communication at any time in its sole discretion.
You indemnify ProSKU against: all claims, costs, damage and loss arising from Your breach of any of terms of this Agreement or any obligation You may have to ProSKU, including (but not limited to) any costs relating to the recovery of any Subscriptions that are due but have not been paid by You.
5. Confidentiality and Privacy
Unless the relevant party has the prior written consent of the other or unless required to do so by law:
5.1.1 Each party will preserve the confidentiality of all Confidential Information of the other obtained in connection with this Agreement. Neither party will, without the prior written consent of the other, disclose or make any Confidential Information available to any person, or use the same for its own benefit, other than as contemplated by this Agreement.
5.1.2 Each party’s obligations under this clause will survive termination of this Agreement.
5.1.3 The provisions of clauses 5.1.1 and 5.1.2 shall not apply to any information which:
- 188.8.131.52 is or becomes public knowledge other than by a breach of this clause;
- 184.108.40.206 is received from a third party who lawfully acquired it and who is under no obligation restricting its disclosure;
- 220.127.116.11 is in the possession of the receiving party without restriction in relation to disclosure before the date of receipt from the disclosing party; or
- 18.104.22.168 is independently developed without access to the Confidential Information.
6. Intellectual Property
Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in the Service, the Website and any documentation relating to the Service, including any content (including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics and software) remain the property of ProSKU (or its licensors). ProSKU reserves all of its rights in any intellectual property in connection with this Agreement. This means, for example, that ProSKU remain owners of the Intellectual Property Rights in the Service and are free to use them as ProSKU sees fit.
6.2 Ownership of Data
Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in, the Data remain Your property. However, Your access to the Data is contingent on full payment of the ProSKU Subscription when due. You grant ProSKU a licence to use, copy, transmit, store, and back-up Your information and Data for the purposes of enabling You to access and use the Service and for any other purpose related to provision of services to You.
6.3 Backup of Data
You must maintain copies of all Data inputted into the Service. ProSKU adheres to its best practice policies and procedures to prevent data loss, including a daily system data back-up regime, but does not make any guarantees that there will be no loss of Data. ProSKU expressly excludes liability for any loss of Data no matter how caused.
6.4 Third-party Applications and Your Data
If You enable third-party applications for use in conjunction with the Service, You acknowledge that ProSKU may allow the providers of those third-party applications to access Your Data as required for the interoperation of such third-party applications with the Service. ProSKU shall not be responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of Your Data resulting from any such access by third-party application providers.
7. Warranties and Acknowledgements
You warrant that where You have registered to use the Service on behalf of another person, You have the authority to agree to the terms within this Agreement on behalf of that person and agree that by registering to use the Service You bind the person on whose behalf You act to the performance of any and all obligations that You become subject to by virtue of this Agreement, without limiting Your own personal obligations under this Agreement.
You acknowledge that:
7.2.1 You are authorised to use the Service and the Website and to access the information and Data that You input into the Website, including any information or Data input into the Website by any person you have authorised to use the Service. You are also authorised to access the processed information and Data that is made available to You through Your use of the Website and the Service (whether that information and Data is Your own or that of anyone else).
7.2.2 ProSKU has no responsibility to any person other than You and nothing in this Agreement confers, or purports to confer, a benefit on any person other than You. If You use the Service or access the Website on behalf of or for the benefit of anyone other than yourself (whether a body corporate or otherwise) you agree that:
- 22.214.171.124 You are responsible for ensuring that You have the right to do so;
- 126.96.36.199 You are responsible for authorising any person who is given access to information or Data, and you agree that ProSKU has no obligation to provide any person access to such information or Data without Your authorisation and may refer any requests for information to You to address; and
- 188.8.131.52 You will indemnify ProSKU against any claims or loss relating to:
- 184.108.40.206.1 ProSKU’s refusal to provide any person access to Your information or Data in accordance with this Agreement,
- 220.127.116.11.2 ProSKU’s making available information or Data to any person with Your authorisation.
- 7.2.3 The provision of, access to, and use of, the Service is on an “as is” basis and at Your own risk.
- 7.2.4 ProSKU does not guarantee that the use of the Service will be secure, free from bugs or viruses, uninterrupted or error free. Among other things, the operation and availability of the systems used for accessing the Service, including public telephone services, computer networks and the Internet, can be unpredictable and may from time to time interfere with or prevent access to the Service. ProSKU is not in any way responsible for any such interference or prevention of Your access or use of the Service.
- 7.2.5 The Website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Website. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. ProSKU has no control over third party websites and accepts no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that ProSKU endorses that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms of that third party site.
- 7.2.6 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Website or any Service.
- 7.2.7 It is Your sole responsibility to determine that the Service meets the needs of Your business and is suitable for the purposes for which it is used.
- 7.2.8 It is Your responsibility to check that storage of and access to your Data via the Service and the Website will comply with laws applicable to you (including any laws requiring you to retain records).
7.3 No Warranties
ProSKU gives no warranty about the Service other than to provide support to resolve any technical problems with the Service that are within its own control to do so within a reasonable time in accordance with clause 10. Without limiting the foregoing, ProSKU does not warrant that the Service will meet Your requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and non-infringement.
7.4 Consumer Guarantees
You warrant and represent that You are acquiring the right to access and use the Service for the purposes of a business and that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any statutory consumer guarantees or legislation intended to protect non-business consumers in any jurisdiction does not apply to the supply of the Service, the Website or this Agreement.
8. Limitation of Liability
8.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, ProSKU excludes all liability and responsibility to You (or any other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss (including loss of information, Data, profits and savings) or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or reliance on, the Service or Website.
8.2 If You suffer loss or damage as a result of ProSKU’s negligence or failure to comply with this Agreement, any claim by You against ProSKU arising from ProSKU’s negligence or failure will be limited in respect of any one incident, or series of connected incidents, to the Subscriptions paid by You in the previous 12 months.
8.3 If You are not satisfied with the Service, Your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate this Agreement in accordance with Clause 9.
9.1 Prepaid Subscriptions
ProSKU will not provide any refund for any remaining prepaid period for a prepaid Subscription.
9.2 No-fault Termination
This Agreement will continue for the period covered by the Subscription paid or payable under clause 4.1. At the end of each billing period this Agreement will automatically continue for another period of the same duration as that period, provided You continue to pay the prescribed Subscription when due, unless either party terminates this Agreement by giving notice to the other party at least 30 days before the end of the relevant payment period.
9.3 Termination in Minimum Subscription Period
If You choose to terminate this Agreement within the minimum Subscription period, You will be liable to pay a termination fee. The termination fee will be calculated based on 50% of the Subscription for each remaining whole or part month within the minimum Subscription period. Any outstanding payments due for additional services, including any aggregated charges included within the Subscription are also liable to be paid at termination.
9.4.1 breach any of the terms of this Agreement (including, without limitation, by non-payment of any Subscriptions) and do not remedy the breach within 14 days after receiving notice of the breach, if the breach is capable of being remedied;
9.4.2 breach any of the terms of this Agreement and the breach is not capable of being remedied (which includes (without limitation) any breach of clause 4.4 or any payment of Subscriptions that are more than 30 days overdue); or
9.4.3 You or Your business become insolvent or Your business goes into liquidation or has a receiver or manager appointed of any of its assets or if You become insolvent, or make any arrangement with Your creditors, or become subject to any similar insolvency event in any jurisdiction,
ProSKU may take any or all of the following actions, at its sole discretion:
9.4.4 terminate this Agreement and Your use of the Service and the Website;
9.4.5 suspend for any definite or indefinite period of time, Your use of the Service and the Website;
9.4.6 suspend or terminate access to all or any Data.
9.4.7 take any of the actions in sub-clauses 9.3.4, 9.3.5 or 9.3.6 in respect of any or all other persons whom You have authorised to have access to Your information or Data.
For the avoidance of doubt, if payment of any subscription(s) due in relation to the Service is not made in full by the relevant due date, ProSKU may suspend or terminate Your access to the Website or use of the Service, the authority for Your organisations to access the Website or use the Service, or Your rights of access to all or any Data.
9.5 Accrued Rights
Termination of this Agreement is without prejudice to any rights and obligations of the parties accrued up to and including the date of termination. On termination of this Agreement You will:
9.5.1 remain liable for any accrued charges and amounts which become due for payment before or after termination; and
9.5.2 immediately cease to use the Service and the Website.
9.6 Expiry or Termination:
Clauses 4.7, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.4, 9.3, 9.5 and 11 survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
10. Help Desk
10.1 Technical Problems
In the case of technical problems You must make all reasonable efforts to investigate and diagnose problems before contacting ProSKU. If You still need technical help, please check the support provided online by ProSKU on the Website. If you are unable to resolve any technical problems after checking the support provided on the Website, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
10.2 Service Availability
Whilst ProSKU intends that the Service should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, it is possible that on occasions the Service or Website may be unavailable to permit maintenance or other development activity to take place.
If for any reason ProSKU has to interrupt the Service for longer periods than ProSKU would normally expect, ProSKU will use reasonable endeavours to publish in advance details of such activity on the Website.
11.1 Entire agreement
If either party waives any breach of this Agreement, this will not constitute a waiver of any other breach. No waiver will be effective unless made in writing.
Neither party will be liable for any delay or failure in performance of its obligations under this Agreement if the delay or failure is due to any cause outside its reasonable control. This clause does not apply to any obligation to pay money.
11.4 No Assignment
You may not assign or transfer any rights to any other person without ProSKU’s prior written consent.
11.5 Governing law and jurisdiction
The law applicable to this Agreement is English law and this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
If any part or provision of this Agreement is invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, that part or provision is replaced with a provision which, as far as possible, accomplishes the original purpose of that part or provision. The remainder of this Agreement will be binding on the parties.
Any notice given under this Agreement by either party to the other must be in writing by email and will be deemed to have been served upon receipt of a delivery confirmation receipt. Notices to ProSKU must be sent to email@example.com or to any other email address notified by email to You by ProSKU. Notices to You will be sent to the email address which You provided when setting up Your access to the Service.
11.8 Rights of Third Parties
A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right to benefit under or to enforce any term of this Agreement.